NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi From Far South

2 posters

Go down

Hi From Far South Empty Hi From Far South

Post by JamesH Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:23 am

Nice to finally see some local DMS people and on a board that actually has daily traffic. Normally regional boards are pretty dull and visited once a week. Anyway name is Jim and I live in Cape May Court House. Own a 90 Laser NT that I picked up off a friends Dad for $400. Needed some common maintenance work which I have been doing and doing some minor aftermarket things along the way. Still likes to show some of it's weaknesses at the most fortunate times Rolling Eyes but luckily I work at a repair shop so it makes finances easier. Which I guess leads me to saying I work at Vespia's Goodyear and I'm an alignment tech there and also do routine maintenance and some of your pretty basic engine work. Well enough babbling here is my money pit...

Hi From Far South IMG_0897
Hi From Far South IMG_0902
Hi From Far South IMG_0899
Hi From Far South IMG_0888

This has been on about 2 weeks maybe and probably one of the easiest header installs I've ever had.
Hi From Far South IMG_0891

JamesH
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 3
Car : 90 Laser 4G63 NT
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Hi From Far South Empty Re: Hi From Far South

Post by Gdmbat85 Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Nice piggy bank you got there. Looks like you have a lot of money to put into it before it becomes full. Welcome to the forums.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down