NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgewater meet every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight

2 posters

Go down

Edgewater meet  every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight Empty Edgewater meet every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight

Post by side_show Thu May 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Well i know some of u already know about this meet, but i figured i'd put it up here anyways. It's in a big parking lot and the past few times there were like 200+ cars. The address is. alien Edgewater 457 River Road Edgewater, NJ 07020 alien It's all types of cars some ppl are cool, some are stuck up, but it's a good place to meet new ppl. People are usually there 9pm- 12midnight, sometimes longer. I will most likely be there often, cuz i only live like 2 miles away. Oh and if u go i'll most likely be parked in the Isle by TJ Maxx.

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Edgewater meet  every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight Empty Re: Edgewater meet every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight

Post by Gdmbat85 Thu May 29, 2008 1:49 pm

I'm assuming that you're talking about the show by starbucks. If so, it's at the Edgewater Commons. My GPS allows me to enter Edgewater Commons instead of having to enter the address itself. I doubt I'll be able to make it tomorrow, but I'll try.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Edgewater meet  every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight Empty Re: Edgewater meet every Thursday from 9pm-12midnight

Post by side_show Thu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm

yea it's edgewater commons

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down