NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stuff 2 add

3 posters

Go down

stuff 2 add Empty stuff 2 add

Post by mtg6486 Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:35 am

Lets get some more pics on the site, some sponsors, maybe a car of the month or something like that.

Edited by zoomzoom6, who would like to remind you to READ THE RULES! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by zoomzoom6 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
mtg6486
mtg6486
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

stuff 2 add Empty Re: stuff 2 add

Post by Turbotaloon95 Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:42 am

It'd be really cool to get a sponsor or some vendors. However I think you'd need to get a bigger user base before a vendor would come on board. I've been in contact with some guys over at ExtremePSI and wouldn't mind asking them if they would be interested. I've pretty much bought all my parts from them and they have great prices and quick shipping.

It would also be cool if you could add the "garage" feature like the other NJDSM site or something similar.

The site looks good though so far considering it just started. Keep up the good work!
Turbotaloon95
Turbotaloon95
NJDSM'er
NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 91
Car : 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdmbat85 Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:06 am

I'm a HUGE fan of ExtremePSI and have driven the 2 hours down to them just to pick up some parts from them many times before. I deffinately wouldn't mind if they joined our forum.

I've spent a good duration of a day trying to get the garage mod on the forum. Unfortunately, the hosting company doesn't allow you to get to the source coding of the forum so it is impossible for me to get that mod onto this forum on my own.

I will continue working on the forum to make it as nice as possible.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbotaloon95 Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:18 am

Gdmbat85 wrote:I'm a HUGE fan of ExtremePSI and have driven the 2 hours down to them just to pick up some parts from them many times before. I deffinately wouldn't mind if they joined our forum.

I've spent a good duration of a day trying to get the garage mod on the forum. Unfortunately, the hosting company doesn't allow you to get to the source coding of the forum so it is impossible for me to get that mod onto this forum on my own.

I will continue working on the forum to make it as nice as possible.

You could probably host the "garage" stuff on another server and just link to it from this website. Just an idea as I don't know the intricacies of how this forum works and how the garage application works.
Turbotaloon95
Turbotaloon95
NJDSM'er
NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 91
Car : 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mtg6486 Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 am

do you need different hosting software to do more things like that and if so we could have like a donation thing. ive seen other forums do that and raise money to make the forum and meets better. we could also have track meets to when the weather gets better
mtg6486
mtg6486
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: