NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wassup!!!

3 posters

Go down

Wassup!!! Empty Wassup!!!

Post by side_show Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 pm

I'm from the Hudson County area live in West New York and i own to 2 DSMs. My DD is a 90 Laser RS Turbo (Dad handed it down to me) and my project car is a 93 (6bolt)GSX. Just started with shortblock so far and have a sc61 turbo but thinking of trading it back with the shop so i could get a bigger one. I'm more of a 1g DSM guy and i also love Rotaries. I'm a Tech that only worked for about a yr and 1 month b4 i got FIRED, damn Infiniti they pay cheap as hell and expect the world. I went to Wyotech and Engine City Technical Institute (Diesel), so right now i'm basically just working on my car doing some maintanence stuff and looking for work. The only other thing i do is sk8 (rollerblade) when i'm not talking about cars and stuff. I'll try to post some pics but they from like about a yr ago and it's stock. I don't own camera so it's kinda hard for me to take pics.

Wassup!!! Laser_15
Wassup!!! Laser_16
Wassup!!! Laser_17

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Wassup!!! Empty Re: Wassup!!!

Post by Gdmbat85 Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Looks very nice. Welcome. I swear I have yet to meet a DSMer who doesn't know anything about mechanics.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TurboMike Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:31 am

Wow never seen a bumper lip that on a 1G, looks great. Looks so good I'm wondering if its factory but I've never sene it before.

TurboMike
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by side_show Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:41 am

yea i've never seen it on another 1g other than mine. My dad got the car like that from the dealer. I think some one owned the car b4 my dad and put it on but couldn't pay for the car so they had to give it back. I love how it looks but i hate the fact it only goes over the stock bumpers and side sideskirt. It's made of fiberglass but it'll beat up now, i'm about to take it off, kind of want to save it to see if i can get another made like it later.

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: