NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City

2 posters

Go down

anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City Empty anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City

Post by side_show Sat May 03, 2008 12:50 pm

I'm just wonder if anybody ever met up there, cuz i've only seen like one one dsm there. I use to go with my boys a lot there, but there's mostly honda guys. Oh and is anybody going to enlishtown on Sunday for that NOPI shit. I need to actually meet more ppl with DSMs cuz the only boy i have that I love you DSMs, live in Florida. afro

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City Empty Re: anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City

Post by Gdmbat85 Sat May 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Hahah. I used to work on 440 at the 6th ave. I don't think im going to englishtown this sunday because we're having another applebees meet this sunday at paramus. I actually came on to post up a thread about it. You should come if its convenient. Hell, if youre interested i live like 2 blocks away from the meet. I can show you my busted DSM sitting in the garage.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City Empty Re: anybody ever meet up at RT 440 in Jersey City

Post by side_show Sat May 03, 2008 10:18 pm

yea i'll go but not in my car because i was gonna put my oil cooler lines lastnight with the AN fittings and i didn't realize until i was about to do it that the speed shop gave me 12mm x 1.5mm adapters. Now i have to wait until monday for the adapter with the right size. Until what time do u ppl usually stay out there?

side_show
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 20
Car : 90 Laser RS Turbo & 93 GSX *6bolt*
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdmbat85 Sun May 04, 2008 12:25 am

till around 11:30~ give or take 30 min
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down