NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project AWD spyder will be complete today!

3 posters

Go down

Project AWD spyder will be complete today! Empty Project AWD spyder will be complete today!

Post by Gdmbat85 Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 pm

So I'm going to be heading down to extremepsi to pick up a final few items. The car should be coming off its jackstands and hitting the road for the first time in 6 months sometime tonight. YAY! If anyone has a digital camcorder, I'd really appreciate if I could borrow it to get video of it rolling out, and you'll be the first to see her pulling outta her old prison cell.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Project AWD spyder will be complete today! Empty Re: Project AWD spyder will be complete today!

Post by Polychronopolous Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 am

Wish i had a video camera, Id let you borrow it, awd spyders are sickkk, wish i had one, congrats dude.

Last edited by Polychronopolous on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : captialization)
Polychronopolous
Polychronopolous
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 4
Car : 95 Talon TSI AWD
Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://myspace.com/justnobody

Back to top Go down

Project AWD spyder will be complete today! Empty Re: Project AWD spyder will be complete today!

Post by ScreamingEagle Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 am

Tonight?!?!?!
C'mon, I close tonight and open tomorrow!
There's another AutoX next weekend you better come to. There's a bunch of Evo's and a TSi AWD there.

Either way, congrats on finally getting her finished. It's been a while. I can't wait to see some saucy Spyder GS-TSi AWD rolling up the road when you come to visit.
ScreamingEagle
ScreamingEagle

Number of posts : 47
Car : 07 Sky Redline, 97 Talon ESi, 95 Talon TSi AWD, 83 Eagle SX/4
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down