NJDSM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official "following Sunday meet suggestions" thread

+4
Turbotaloon95
imprezars
zoomzoom6
Gdmbat85
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official "following Sunday meet suggestions" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "following Sunday meet suggestions" thread

Post by IamMikeSevvy Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:36 am

i want to start coming to the meets but paramus is a good hike for me =[

IamMikeSevvy
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 4
Car : 95 gsx
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Official "following Sunday meet suggestions" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official "following Sunday meet suggestions" thread

Post by zoomzoom6 Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:08 pm

Crying or Very sad
zoomzoom6
zoomzoom6

Number of posts : 122
Car : mazdaspeed 6
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdmbat85 Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:46 pm

IamMikeSevvy wrote:i want to start coming to the meets but paramus is a good hike for me =[

Well this weeks meet just got extended another 2 hours so maybe it'll be more tempting for you to come.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 231
Car : 99 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMikeSevvy Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:41 am

yea im just gettin my dsmlink all set up so if its ready ill be there

IamMikeSevvy
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdmbat85 Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 am

If you get it running decent, I'll help you out with it at the meet.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbotaloon95 Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Gdmbat85 wrote:Ok guys, I was thinking about this for a little bit and I think I've come to a conclusion. As much as I'd love to keep changing the meets do different places and the how much people hate going to Applebees every week, when push comes to shove, we're basically a bunch of broke college kids so Applebees' half-off appetizers is the best thing that everyone can afford and agree on. So for the winter weeks at least, the meets will be held at Applebees.

Next, I think this coming Sunday (3/16) will be at Paramus and the following Sunday will be at Parsippany (3/23). It's not set in stone, but that looks to be the schedule.

That's awesome and all, but the 23rd is Easter dude. Won't be able to make that, and I'd feel like an ass having you guys plan a meet closer to me when I can't even come.
Turbotaloon95
Turbotaloon95
NJDSM'er
NJDSM'er

Number of posts : 91
Car : 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD, 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdmbat85 Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 pm

You brought up a good point that I realized the other day. Ontop of that, there might be a chance that I'll be far away from here enjoying a martini somewhere on a beach on the 23rd. However, the people that I spoke to about a meet that Sunday didn't seem to care that it was Easter. I guess I'll leave it upto whoever wants to have a meet Easter Sunday as to IF and WHERE.
Gdmbat85
Gdmbat85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IamMikeSevvy Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:03 am

Gdmbat85 wrote:If you get it running decent, I'll help you out with it at the meet.

thanks ill see what i can do

IamMikeSevvy
New NJDSM'er
New NJDSM'er

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2